Today we are going to talk to you about the most successful destinations so that you can go alone without having to worry about your safety. Do you want to discover them? Read and share because many traveling girls will be interested in the information!
1. Thailand: If you love seeing Asian temples, you should go to the Royal Palace in Bangkok. If you like hiking, your best choice will be the Doi Inthanon National Park, there are also local tribes from which you can learn new customs and see their outfits. If you love to go shopping, then your best choice will be the Chatuchak market, where you can buy unique and very beautiful crafts. Read about more sites in Thailand
2. Canada: it is undoubtedly a continuous adventure. Hire a boat trip to see whales, taking it from Vancouver. You can get close to Niagara Falls and take the most beautiful photos. Do not miss out on architectural tourism as well, as you contemplate works of art such as the Notre-Dame Basilica, if you have time, plan a summer trip by road through Banff National Park. Read more about Banff
3. Iceland: Shocking landscapes and within your reach the best options to take care of you. It will be a pleasure to go, for example, to the hot springs of Myvatn, its warm waters are special to end allergies or itching. If you love hiking, go to the waterfalls of Skogafoss, to enjoy them is an experience. You can dive as well as stop to take photographs in Glacier Lake, where there are ice chips and icebergs scattered throughout the area. Read more about Iceland
4. New Zealand: it ‘s all a fairy tale. In fact, it has some of the most unusual places in the world. Swimming in Blue Pool Track will be one of the most wonderful experiences you have ever lived in your life, with turquoise waters and lakes that fall in love. Take a tour of the beach of Koekohe, where there are spherical rocks very striking. Great for pictures. Guided hiking trails in Westland National Park will transport you to an amazing ice maze. Read more about New Zealand.
5. Holland: If you love history, go to the Anne Frank house, walk through the botanical garden of Keukenhof, it will be a delight for your senses for its lakes with floating flowers, also if you like art you should not leave the opportunity to go to the museum of Rembrandt.
6. Scandinavia: Walking through Helsinki will reveal a great architectural wealth for its museums and its old fortress. There are many sports that we can practice near the lakes, among them, hiking, camping, cycling or skiing. If you are an urbanite, then your best choice will be Copenhagen. Going to the opera and the theater will be a delicacy.
7. Costa Rica: The observation of nature and relaxation in paradisiacal beaches will be possible in the Manuel Antonio National Park. If you love surfing, then do not think about it and go to the town of Puerto Viejo. In Tortuguero, you will see the spawning of sea turtles. An unforgettable experience.
8. Ireland: If you love landscapes full of mystery and melancholy but in which you feel freedom, your perfect visit will be to the Cliffs of Moher, although if you are a “book-eater” then your favorite place will be the Chester Beatty Library. Walking through the gardens of Blarney Castle will be a positive and romantic experience.
9. Bali: If you like sports such as surfing or diving, then do not miss Sanur beach. Legian is one of the most romantic beaches, where you can also practice surfing in the surf areas. If you want to see its most original temples, then go to Ubud Monkey Forest.
10. Singapore: Do not leave aside the Universal Studios amusement park, you can also hire a night safari at the zoo, as well as explore the Asian temples such as the Sri Mariamman. If you like birds, you can see many different species in the Jurong Bird Park.
11. South Korea: You can go hiking in Seoraksan, as well as visit the classical temples such as Haedong Yonggungsa. If you love shopping you can buy fabrics, jewelry and crafts at the Myeong-dong market.
12. Austria: one of the most beautiful places to enjoy classic architecture, visiting areas such as the Belvedere Palace, the Hofburg Imperial Palace or the St. Stephen’s Cathedral in Vienna. Read about more sites in Austria
13. Bhutan: If you want to go hiking, one of the places that will surprise you will be the Taktshang mountain, being advisable to go with a guide. Going to the monasteries will be one of the most interesting activities to talk with monks and better understand Buddhism. Do not miss the Dechen Phodrang Monastery. Read more about Tiger Elnido